Ads Top

modern graphics ; clifton harvey castaways



Growing apart is difficult and I regret the need to say goodbye, but I understand some farewells are a sort of liberation, leaving behind the rickety walls that did their best to shelter the potential hidden inside.
Revisiting sketchbooks from years past, I found many half-realized creations I had marooned on those pages. Neglecting to fully realize their potential when I first drew them, these incomplete ideas were like hand-me-downs I had to grow into. Perspective gained through the passing of time helped fill in the empty spaces and offered an opportunity to make amends with these stranded misfits, and by doing so, somehow reconcile the partings I’ve experienced while honoring the ones who passed from my life. Set in a place where abandoned homes wander like stray dogs and lonely paths are routinely paced in the anticipation of good news. cliftonharveyart




visit the site : bestbookmarks

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.