Ads Top

Ball-point pen illustrations by Hakuchi

ball point - pen illustrations - anime - japan  - manga illustrations
 Bana göre manga resimler diğerlerine göre iyi geliştirilmiş kendine özgü hakuchi resimleri


What it takes to be a good visual artist nowadays? Is it knowing how to draw hyperrealistic? Is it knowing how to use every image software that exists? I think isn't any of those virtues. Maybe the most important thing is to create your very own visual aesthetic, when I mean aesthetic I'm not saying style, that's not the same thing on my point of view. You can have a really particular aesthetic Influenced by many styles, but that doesn't mean it's not unique.

Hakuchi is one of these illustrators that really got me, not because of his detailed trace, but because of his aesthetic. 3 colors illustrations, violent / ironic content, deep inspired in japanese and manga culture. That's how I would describe the amazing work of this illustrator. Please visit his website, is all written in japanese, but with a simple translator you can understand most of the content.

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.